FindLaw Legal Dictionary
The FindLaw Legal Dictionary -- free access to over 8260 definitions of legal terms. Search for a definition or browse our legal glossaries.
- The name of the annual financial report required by the SEC of all publicly held corporations.
- A quarterly report that must be filed with the SEC by any company whose securities are traded on a national or over-the-counter market.
- FHA's single family program which provides mortgage insurance to lenders to protect against the borrower defaulting; 203(b) is used to finance the purchase of new or existing one to four family ...
- this FHA mortgage insurance program enables homebuyers to finance both the purchase of a house and the cost of its rehabilitation through a single mortgage loan.
- 30-Day Letter
- see letter
- 341 Meeting
- The meeting of creditors required by section 341 of the Bankruptcy Code, at which the debtor is questioned under oath by creditors, a trustee, examiner, or the U.S. trustee about his/her financial ...
- 401(K) Plan
- [after the section of the Internal Revenue Code that established it] : a retirement savings plan under which an employee may elect to have pretax contributions from his or her wages or salary ...
- 90-Day Letter
- see letter